How to Search on Shout
Search your entire Shout account on any page to find contacts, conversations, and specific messages.
Search on Shout
- From any page in Shout, click on the Magnifying Glass icon in the top righthand corner
- Type in a contact name or a word/phrase from any message
- From the dropdown menu, click on an option listed or click enter to see all possible options
- Change the headers from this page after clicking enter to narrow down your search further
- Top Results - Searches all your messages, contacts, contact notes, and more to find the most relevant results for your search.
- People - Searches your account contacts and contact notes.
- Shout Users - Searches the information that other Shout users make public on their profile.
- Messages - Searches all open and closed conversations in your Inbox.
- Orders - Searches your orders, shipping labels, and loyalty reward programs.
- Everything Else - Searches everywhere you might not otherwise have thought to look, like your settings, folders, bots, drips, links, and recurring events.
Was this article helpful? Follow