How to Use a Bot or Drip Campaign Imported From a Folder (Mobile)
How to Use a Bot Imported from a Folder:
- If you received a share link with folders, tap on Yes to import the items in the folder into your account.
- Tap on the Account Profile Icon
- Tap on Folders
- Tap on Shared with Me
View all of your shared folders from Shared with Me.
Tap on the . . . next to the name of the bot folder, you would like to import content from.
You will be directed to the Folder in the web browser of your mobile phone.
Scroll down and tap on Import All to import all content from the folder.
You can also click on View Folder and then click on Import All from the folder view.
Go back to the Shout app and tap on Bots from the side bar menu.
Tap on the name of the bot you want to use.
Check the Bot Status. Toggle the switch to Active to make sure your bot is turned on. If your Bot Status says Pause, trigger words will not work on your bot.
- Tapping on the . . . next to the name of the bot also allows you to pause the bot status or make the bot status active.
- From this menu, you can also view your bot, view contacts in progress, and view contacts that have finished the bot.
How to Use a Drip Campaign Imported From a Folder:
- You will follow the same steps as for bots, aside from clicking on drips instead of bots.
- We recommend setting the drip campaign to send each message a few minutes apart minimum. This makes sure all of your messages send in order. If you set up all the messages to send immediately, they will be sent out of order.
- You can choose to send your drip campaign messages days apart. This is great, for following up after an order. You can also invite your customer to become a VIP customer.
- Common issues that occur when saving a bot or a drip campaign, are duplicate trigger words. You can only use a trigger word once, on either one bot or one drip campaign. If you accidentally reuse a trigger word and try to save, you will receive an error message.
- Tap on the Trash Can icon to delete a duplicate trigger word.
- Tap Save to save the changes made to the drip campaign or bot.