How to Create a Broadcast List (Mobile)
What is a Broadcast List?
A Broadcast List allows you to create a dynamic collection of people using lists, tags, or contacts, and then use that collection to send a broadcast message, run a bot, or start a drip campaign to a large number of people at the same time. For example, you can create a broadcast list called "Team" that includes all the contacts from your account that belong to your "Team Blue", "Team Yellow", and "Team Green" lists and all the people that have the tag "Awaiting Team Color".
Recipients of a broadcast message receive the message as a direct message from you. You can send a broadcast message from a Broadcast List with any service including Shout to Shout, Customer Service, or your Marketing number. You can include or exclude lists, tags, and even specific contacts. This is the perfect way to message customers, VIPS, and even family members with a custom message or to start a bot or drip campaign.
- Tap on the icon of the three lines with a triangle
- Tap on Broadcasts
- Tap on the Add button to create a new Broadcast List
- Name the Broadcast List and upload a photo
- Click on the + to include or exclude recipients
- Click Save
- The great thing about a Broadcast List is you can choose to include or exclude lists, tags, and specific contacts.
- This makes it easy to fully customize your Broadcast List and reach a very specific audience.
- Click on the + next to each category you would like to include or exclude in your Broadcast List.
- Click on the . . . next to the name of your Broadcast List
- Click on Broadcast
You can also run a bot or a drip campaign for your Broadcast List.
- Click on the + to choose a Service: Shout-to-Shout, Customer Service, or Marketing
- Click on the red arrow to send your message