How to Use Bulk Actions to Cancel/Stop All Contacts in Progress of Receiving a Bot or Drip Campaign
We just added a new feature to allow you to stop/cancel all contacts in progress of receiving a bot or drip campaign.
- Click on Automations
- Click on Bots
- Click on the name of the bot, you want to stop the contacts in progress, from receiving any more messages.
You can also click on the . . . next to the name of the bot or drip and then click View.
2. Click on View to see which contacts are in progress of receiving the bot or drip.
3. Click on the check box in the top right corner to select all of the contacts in progress. Only use this option if you want to cancel the bot or drip for all contacts.
You can also click on the check boxes next to each contact you want to stop from receiving the bot. Use this option if you only want to stop the bot or drip for a few contacts.
4. Click on Bulk Actions
5. Click on Cancel/Stop
6. Click Yes to confirm that you want to cancel all selected bot or drip assignments.
- To cancel a drip, you will follow the exact same steps as bots, except you will click on drips instead of bots.
- Following these steps will allow you to stop the contacts in progress of a bot or drip campaign from receiving any more messages.
- This will also stop you from being charged any further message credits for the bot or drip campaign.