How to Connect Orders with Square
The Square Invoice integration allows you to create and text both invoices and receipts directly from Shout. This saves you time, and gets you paid faster.
- When you create a Square invoice from Shout, invoice information such as line items, order total, and invoice link are automatically imported into the Shout order.
- You can use Shout orders to track customer orders from the moment you receive the request. Learn more here.
How to Connect with Square
- Click this link to go directly to your square settings
- Or click on the Account button
The account button has your profile photo if you've uploaded one. If you haven't uploaded a profile photo, the account button is a red button with a message bubble inside.
- Click Settings
- Under Invoicing, select Square
- Click Connect your Square account
- Follow the login instructions in Square
- Select your Square location
- Most users only have one Square location. Update your location anytime in Shout by clicking Update Square Location.
- You can import all Square customers into Shout by clicking Import Square Customers. To see how to upload a contact CSV from Square go here.
- Importing your customers through a .csv file from square into Shout does not automatically mark the customers as past Square customers. We suggest creating a tag called square customers and then adding it to your past customers. Click here for a tutorial on how to use tags.
Was this article helpful? Follow 1